- 50ml or 1 large shot of vodka (pepper vodka)
- 200 ml tomato sauce
- 3 to 8 dashes of Tabasco
- 1 dash of port wine or red wine
- 1 teaspoon of horseradish sauce
- 2-3 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- Lemon juice of 1/4 lemon
- Pepper and salt (a grind)
- a lemon slice
- A stick celery
Take a cocktail shaker and fill the half of it with ice. Add everything except celery stick and lemon slice. Shake well and strain it into another ice filled highball glass. Garnish the drink with celery stick and lemon slice and enjoy your perfect Bloody Mary!
(via Easy Vodka Recipes)
Raspberry Martini. Please.